Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Patient Group Meeting
Our next Patient Partcipitaion Group meeting is being held on Wednesday 24th May at 6.30pm.
We would like to introduce any new members to the group who would be interested in supporting the practice in improving our services.
If you would like to join the patient partcipitation group - please contact the surgey on 01297 20616 or ask reception for details.